Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update

Just wanted to add a quick update. Yes I ended up deleting the comments on the last post. I deleted them because some of the comments were way out of line. I still want to have an open discussion with the burgh-o-sphere about our city so from now on comments are moderated. The only criteria for being posted is no vulgarity. Have something constructive to say? Your comments will be posted.

Do I regret my last post? Absolutely not. I think it is a fair question. Can the bloggers that post things be held accountable just like the people they blog about? I don't understand why some people got all up in arms once I posed that question. I'll continue to report things as I see them and if anyone has a problem with that, I guess its too bad.

7 comments:

  1. Moderated comments? Just Like Matt H? This blog has jumped the shark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lefty, I enjoy the blog. The only thing that has jumped the shark is the bloggers who are commenting anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog will be dead in a month. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be my first comment here, a tip: Could you add my blog to your blog roll on the left side of the page? The Delano's Den blog hasn't been updated in 4 months. I think the bar has been set in such a way that the inclusion of Mark Rauterkus & Running Mates is justified. Rauterkus.blogspot.com

    Thanks.

    Extra tip: Perhaps you all could get twitter accounts too -- and then keep the blog landscape with less noise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon 7:43
    Thanks. I know its a bit rough but I'm finding my groove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon 7:51

    I'll take that as a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe keep critiques less personal and more on topic and posters will feel less compelled to hit below the belt.

    ReplyDelete